Freedom to choose to be a passive or aggresive tribe

Hello! I have recently found this project and have binged every devlog and am crazy interested. One thing which i thought of, is that naturally humans arent ever so peaceful, and i understand conflict is to be added, but perhaps you could have to option to be more social and ally with other tribes, perhaps even as your skill tree advances, you get the ability to tame wild animals and use them as pets, mounts, helpers. You could also choose to be aggressive, focusing towards weapons, taking over tribes, and clearing out species to extinction. I would like to know the communities views on this idea! I also have some other suggestions on the forum to make the seasons more in depth and less of a visual occurance.

2 Likes

I like the idea. And while reading your comment I had to think about a manga I partially read. There was a group of modern people who were on an island with no modern tools. So they had to embrace the primitive stile. And in this kind of story there is always the tyrannical leader and it displays the decay of our societal moral and norms.

Obviously it isn’t really something that fits to this game. But maybe having a character trait that ranges from harmony seeking to authoritarian would be interesting. But this trait makes it necessary to create some kind of in-group dynamic that is influenced by this character trait. This would definitely give the game quite a bit of additional depth.

2 Likes