Hi and I have some questions

Hi everyone.

I am new here because no one ever told me that ambiance the game existed until quite recently, and did I find the ambiance forums. I am glad to see Dave working on a new project.

I don’t know anything about ambiance. I need help here I have some questions for majicdave or for someone who knows ambiance:

• What is this game about?

• Are the graphics supposed to look like this or is the game still undeveloped?

• Why is there no clouds?

• Why is everything a triangle?

• Why do the blocks and stuff have little to no texture? Is it supposed to be that way?

• Can you go to space?

• Are there some secret things living underwater?

• How will you play this game?

• Is there different animals, evil mobs, challenges, secret things, hidden stories, missions, intense gameplay, horror?

• What does this game relate as to other games?

• Is this game going to be popular that it becomes more popular that it’s popular?

• Is this game an original, or has an idea to this game never happened before?

That’s it, help me please I am lost here :laughing:

The top of the front page does a pretty good job at explaining the game. http://ambiencegame.com/ You could also watch the first few devlogs.

What is this game about?
How will you play this game?
What does this game relate as to other games?

As much as I hate the comparison, start with Minecraft. An open-world sandbox exploration and construction game.

Now use polygons instead of cubes, a real spherical world almost the same size as Earth instead of infinite terrain, and instead of you being the player character you control cavemen around trying to advance them through the ages, in a progression system that will likely be similar to Blockheads.

Are the graphics supposed to look like this or is the game still undeveloped?
Why is everything a triangle?
Why do the blocks and stuff have little to no texture? Is it supposed to be that way?

Pretty sure that’s the art style Dave has chosen and should similar to the final release.

Are there some secret things living underwater?

You can’t go underwater.

Is there different animals, evil mobs, challenges, secret things, hidden stories, missions, intense gameplay, horror?

There are animals. No evil mobs yet, but they will probably be a thing? As for the rest of your list, no, missions don’t really fit into an open-world sandbox.

Why is there no clouds?

@majicDave we need clouds, get on it :­)

By the way this thread for General discussion since it’s about game! Not for forums or anything else include for meta… thanks!

New users can’t choose other categoties

That’s because he will change the name, not the graphic design