How can we jump onboard

How can I help test this game. Really enjoyed playing around with Blockheads, and can see this being just as good or even better.

2 Likes
Invitational Early Access

Testing hasn’t begun yet, but when I do start to recruit testers, I’ll be posting here in the forums. So just come back and visit now and then or set up your email notifications and you should see when it’s time. Glad you’re keen to test :slight_smile:

7 Likes

cool I’ll be keeping up with all the news and updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool! I’m also eager to see if I can do anything with testing as well! I’ll make sure to keep up with the news!

1 Like

I was thinking I could be on of the more moderate computer testers. Of course you want different quality computers testing the game to see how it runs! I’m excited for the testing stage, good luck with everything until then!

Is there any date seen where testing might start?

Not yet, though it should happen this year…

majicDave - Discord
Happy New Year everyone. My New Years resolution is to release an alpha of Sapiens to testers before the year ends.

If you need a translator (Spanish - English, English - Spanish) let me know. Would be honored to assist.

it would be great to test a great game. cant wait for the release.

Welcome aboard! :slight_smile:

We aren’t recruiting just now, but when we do it will be announced.

1 Like

I’d love to help testing this game and will be looking out for the announcement :grinning:

1 Like

Would love to help anyway I can whenever I can.

1 Like

Awesome! Im here if you need any testers as i am really experienced with survival games and will be glad to help!

Would love to test :hugs:

I hope to become a tester in the future!

Yes, it would be amazing to test this game so we could hopefully find problems and improve on this great game even more! :+1: :grinning:

Throwing my hat in the ring to help with testing.

id like to join the testing i cant wait for the release

Hi Dave,just seen your vid of game on youtube,im very much liking the concept of your game and wishing you a great success with it,if you need a tester like so many, i would be pleased to help out. Thankyou for your time.

Sapiens is looking really promising! can’t wait for the first release keep up the great work, I’d like to see more different biomes, I imagine this would impact the performance a fair bit though. I’d be more than happy to test when it came time :star_struck: I’ll continue watching Sapiens progress eagerly.