Limbs

Losing limbs has been a fairly large thing in history, such as through attacks from wild animals, other people, or even diseases like gangrene. Even though it is a tad bit brutal, losing limbs could be a fairly interesting aspect in the game, and could be an interesting way to have tribesmen taking care of each other (feeding an armless person for them, or moving a person missing a leg around.)

I don’t think this will be added to the game. Dave often goes around the difficult or controversial topics and it wouldn’t really add to the gameplay. At least that’s how I see it.

Maybe I’m wrong. Games often have a general form of disease. So this would be another way to create variety in why people don’t work. Age could also be used for that.

1 Like

True, the game seems too lighthearted for things that can be violent, considering Dave’s stance on combat.

2 Likes

Perhaps limb damage, like broken bones and such could be added? Then splints and other options could be made available.

1 Like

this makes sense, but we shouldn’t expect people with visual damage and twisted bones or no arms. It should just be a status effect that reduces functionality.

1 Like