Price for the game

Does any one know a price range or a prediction for how much money it would cost.

The price isn’t set in stone yet, but probably ~$20.

Around $20 probably. It just depends what ends up feeling right at the time, given what I end up with! - majicDave

Added to FAQ.

but, if you want to reach more people on the world (like me) to be interested to purchase the game, $20 is actually quite expensive. Bigger game user means bigger community. Please consider community size, instead of only profit. This game is about community i think.

$20 at release is extraordinary cheap for a game like this…

Dave is one of the most (if not the most) community friendly developers I know. One purchase and you own the game forever… for a third of the price of buying Assassins Creed Odyssey at release. Oh, and did I mention Dave plans for no loot crates / XP boosters / other scammy in app purchases like the aforementioned game has?

Good point, but after all, Assassins Creed and stuff like that are triple A games, worked on by many people and not just a one man army like Dave is.

@nedisawego $20 ain’t bad. And as for community size, look at Minecraft. The game costs just as much, if not more than $20 and it’s community size is huge.

Well put @Bibliophile 20 dollars is nothing when compared to the actual effort put into the game. I was honestly quite surprised Dave put such a low amount as his initial thoughts.

I would easily be happy to pay even 30, just to show my support and appreciation for Dave’s hard work.