Will Sapiens work in Windows 7 and Windows 8.1?

Will it only work with Windows 10?

What kind of computer are you using that has outdated windows? I’m guessing it’s old then, and it could probably not run a game of this size anyway, but if somehow you have a pretty good PC that you haven’t upgraded, for whatever reason, just upgrade.
Here’s a link:
Get Windows 10

I was asking purely out of curiosity. A lot of games still support Windows 7. A lot of games also support Windows 8.1, not to mention that it’ll be supported by Microsoft until January 2023.

I was more referring to your computer specs, not the OS.

My computer specs are great. I haven’t used Windows 7 for a few months now. I’m just curious.

Windows 7 is 9 years old, so if you don’t mind sharing what are your specs?

Why are my computer specs relevant? I told you that I haven’t used Windows 7 for a few months. Again, I created this topic purely out of curiosity.

Well if your curious I’ll give you an example; My laptop is 7 years old and even though it started on windows 8 moving it to 10 doesn’t make it run any faster, it just has more recent software. The specs are still old and insufficient and it couldn’t run anything more than chrome or word, yes? So this game wouldn’t run on that computer anyway, at least not well. There would be sub 30 frames and I would have to upgrade the storage to an SSD drive.
I’m asking for your specs because windows OS can run most .exe no matter what the version is. And I think that’s why you posted in the first place, to get an answer, sorry if I wasn’t clear.
You don’t have to tell me your specs, but based on the youtube vids Dave has posted you need a mid-range computer to run this game.

There are people who have mid-range computers that run Windows 7/Windows 8.1.

Ok pal

Uh, okay?

yes, how dare use an older os, terrible

Most windows 10 games from what I have seen will work on windows 7, not sure about 8.1 though.

You cannot be certain though.

The RTX 2080ti works with Windows 7 :wink: